Friday, September 26, 2008

Go Ateneo Blue Eagles!!!

THEY WON!!!

I really LOVE the Ateneo Blue Eagles especially Chris Tiu. Who could blame me? He plays like a pro plus he's very super duper CUTE!!! No wonder why girls go gaga over him. Anyways I'm talking to the UAAP Season 71. Ateneo edged La Salle 62-51 bagging the UAAP crown.

"We did not win this game in offense tonight, we won it at the defensive end," said Ateneo coach Norman Black. "We're a pretty intelligent team this year. We could actually execute defensive strategies that I've never been able to execute for other teams in Ateneo. A lot of credit goes to the players for being dedicated to defense."

Make way to ADMU's Blue Eagles!!!

\Pix below... hope you like it/



Certified Heartthrob Chris Tiu (he's SoOOoo gwaPO!!!)



gO ateneO bLue EagLEs!!!


nice one!!! courtesy of www.basketballexchange.com


pOsing to the Max...


No comments: