And it's very common to have or prepare a New Years Resolution.
But what is really New Years Resolution?
According to Wikipedia:
- is a commitment that a person makes to one or more lasting personal goals, projects, or the reforming of a habit. This goal must be reached by the next New Year. Keep in mind that this is a goal, not a wish and should be something that you as a person could strive for.
And I've created one for myself. Haha! I know it's been pretty useless for years but still I want to give myself a try.
Here it goes... (and uhmmm... by the way I've prepared it in a way that I'm talking to YOU! you better don't argue, it's my blog.. :)
1.) No more excuses! Im tired of saying no to myself and to others. I'll just do what must I do and I don't care if it hurts or not.
2.) Fulfill all my promises. I'll gonna pay all my debts (whether small or big) and do what I've said. It's like I'm being true not only to others but also to myself.
3.) Stay pretty and gorgeous ALWAYS. I need to look presentable whether I'm school or at home. Right make-up and good choice of wardrobe is also a plus. It's my starting point to boost my confidence.
4.) Be like Athena. School quizzes, assignments, orals and exams are always present in School and I need to backed up myself for those things so that I can get better grades. I miss being the achiever and it feels good to be one.
5.) Always be prepared. Problems and temptations come without informing you (I hope they will. haha) and I need to be ready in facing them. I'm an adult now and I need to stand on every decision I make.
6.) Stick to Prayer Time. It's my VITAMIN for my daily needs (Physical, Intellectual, Spiritual and etc.) and it's my only time to reflect and hear what the Lord wants me to say or do. It's my date with him too.
7.) Spend quality time with the Family. Nah, I know it's really IMPOSSIBLE but it's essential. I just gotta spare some of my time to bond with them. They're my family and it's them what I've got no matter what happens.
8.) No more Laziness Moments. I need to discipline myself (from what I eat to what I must do) and encourage myself to not be late anymore or miss my usual transactions. Less games on internet and text habits. And also Exercise (to reach my desired body. HAHA)
9.) Treat myself. Everything I do (whether success or failure), I'll reward myself that will encourage me more to do better. Being happy is a must but being HOLY must prevail. Bahhh... God wants me to be happy so I let myself be happy.
10.) Smile always. There's nothing wrong if I smile (hahaha... My teeth are not really nice but at least the charisma I got will enchant the people I'm smiling with). I'm Little Ms. Sunshine and it's my way of making other's day uplift.
11.) Be responsible. Hahaha. (I know I have so many responsibilities and so far...secret) It's not I have no choice, it's just this is what I want to do and I will do it perfectly.
12.) Stay being in-love. Love.love.love. It's all I can give but it's the only thing that can hurt me too so badly. I maybe broken but it doesn't mean I'm afraid to love again. I easily give love to anyone but I'll make sure that the love (romantic way) I have will be given only to my only one.
Last but not the least.
13.) Focus on my priorities. They are my inspiration and all and I'll do everything to keep them. I've prayed so hard for this and I don't want to neglect/ignore it again.
Hope I can follow it. Hahaha...
Happy New Year everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment