BoUndLeSs mEmoRies...
Hi people, miss me? Hehehe. I’m not posting for a quite time so I decided to post some sort of childish act. I am messing around in my room, checking stuff and deciding whether these stuffs were valuable or not. Then suddenly, there was a thing that really caught my eye. At first, I was bewildered when I saw that thing. OMG! It’s my old diary. I can’t believe it. Even though some of the pages were gone it’s appearance is still presentable. (Well judge it if you like. I have some pix below). It’s been a year ago that I stopped in writing in my diary. I found it very uncomfortable since I entered college. I’m so busy on my daily routine and I don’t have any chance to write my day to day experiences. Out of curiosity, I scan each pages and memories in the past just easily come in my mind. After reading, mixed emotions aroused to me. I can’t barely explain the magic that tickled me brought by my old diary. Then I realized: What if all my speculations were true? Should I grab the chances or just leave them all behind? (Sigh!) I‘ll just wait for the day to come that answers will come. “So soon,” I told myself.
pix belowtext from my old diary. (sorry for the poor quality of it)
The Cover
me.... well, im not prepared. hehehe
Thank you guys for viewing and reading my blog. Please drop some comments for your suggestions, violent reactions ( i really hope NONE!!! hehehe), etc. LaB U oL!!!
1 comment:
the opeing was really romantic... hehehe, i like that.
but the part about the agricultural corrpution is political and i dont like politics, but they exist and will continue to be.
as for your fetish... bags... well not much to say from me about that.... cause i'm a guy and dont care for shopping so much.... but your bag is stylish.... cool.
Post a Comment