Monday, September 29, 2008

It's a Bouncing Baby Girl...

It is almost 7:00, when the news spread out. It is a GIRL! Thank God. The baby is fine as well as her mother. They are still in the hospital right now. Last night, I was very shocked and horrified when my friend, Alren sent to the hospital. She would be giving birth in her house with the help of the midwife. However, terrible things happened. She could hardly push the baby. The midwife and my aunt were giving her advises on how to push the baby to come out. Sad to note, same scenario happened. Moreover, to worst it all, the midwife discovered that the baby had "POO" inside. It would be very dangerous both of them if it will not be cleaned out so they rushed to the hospital. Morning comes, but still no news about them. At exactly 1:00, her sister told me that she would undergo caesarian. OMG! I was so shocked after hearing that news. The doctors have no choice in order to save them both.

Then finally evening comes still no news about them, I'm still worried. All my fears were gone when finally her sister gave us the news that she gave a birth to a big baby girl. I know everything is going to be alright. I wonder what it look like. Hehehe. I'm so excited.

I will post pics so soon after they go out in the hospital.

2 comments:

Marites said...

congrats to your friend. hey, i like your pink hello kitty laptop. sa iyo or you want it to be yours? :)

Red Butterfly said...

i want it to be mine soOOoOOO sOOn...

Very cute nya noh...